The MSBA’s Green Repair Program is designed to provide funding for the repair or replacement of windows, roofs, and boilers in structurally sound school buildings. The Green Repair Program requires designs based on high performance sustainability requirements.
As approved Owner’s Project Managers for the Green Repair Program, NETCO is currently providing Project Management for projects in the following communities:
- Lowell Public Schools: 7 projects in 4 elementary schools
- Sandwich Public Schools: 4 projects in 2 elementary schools
- Nauset Regional High School, Orleans: 2 projects
- Cape Cod Regional Vocational Technical School, Bourne: 1 project
- Toy Town Elementary School, Winchendon: 1 project